Saturday 28 December 2019

Spike's last days ⛄

On day twenty-one, Spike snuck outside and got locked out. Scotch tried to let him in, but couldn't open the screen. Good thing he was wearing a sweater!


On day twenty-two, I guess Spike still felt the chill and decided to hang out with some snow friends. He also had a PEZ elf to surprise Nathan with.


On day twenty-three, Spike and Scotch decided to throw together a candy Elf breakfast for Nathan. For some reason, Nathan wasn't very hungry!


On day twenty-four, they got into the Christmas crackers and decided to be the prizes!


And on day twenty-five, Christmas Day, they snuggled with baby Jesus before they left. Happy Birthday, Jesus!


And look who we caught on Christmas Eve!


So this might be the last year for Spike and Scotch, Nathan didn't seem as interested this year. I think he's too scared to admit he doesn't believe. I did find a mini girl elf and might just see if he's willing to take over, or maybe trade off. He might have some fresh ideas, I'm about out of them!

8 comments:

diamondc said...

Astrid: Poor Spike, we will miss him next year, he has been very busy.

Happy New Year
Catherine

Cathy said...

I will miss Spike and Scotch. I have enjoyed their adventures. Tell Nathan, you don't have to believe to enjoy the adventures!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I love Spike and Scotch - and their great adventures. Perhaps if Nathan is on the verge of not believing you should keep the story I posted on my blog a few days ago about the 'spirit of Christmas' in mind. Might come in handy!

Shelly said...

I have enjoyed this adventure of Spike and Scotch and wish them well. Maybe when your son has his own family, he'll continue their story! Happy New Year!

Rachel said...

It was lovely to see Spike and Scotch's Christmas adventures. Hopefully Nathan will help join in the fun next year, even if he doesn't believe anymore. :)

Mary said...

Nathan may enjoy the adventures of Spike and Scotch but feel embarrassed to show it...I certainly enjoy their adventures! You are very creative! Have a Joyous New Year!

Katie said...

I love Spike's adventures. Thanks for sharing.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I think it is Nathan's turn to entertain us now!