Tuesday 24 December 2019

More from Spike and Scotch 🎄

On day sixteen, Spike and Scotch decided to be angels since we hadn't decorated the tree yet.


On day seventeen, they got into Nathan's hot chocolate mixture he received as a gift. They were enjoying the candy cane pieces.


On day eighteen, they decided to Just Bee!


On day nineteen, they got happy with the Santa Hat Hershey Kisses!


On day twenty, they found more Hershey Kisses, the candy canes ones! And I thought Nathan had a sweet tooth.


I am so behind on blog reading and commenting, there's been a lot going on and I still want to tell you about it!
I really want to catch up on the online Advent Calendar, hopefully before Christmas... but that's tomorrow!

8 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Looks like Spike and Scotch have been eating up a storm! Great fun to watch from here. Merry Christmas wishes to you and yours!

Linda said...

So much fun Astrid. I'd be a very happy camper if you did this all year.

Happy Holidays,
Linda

Shelly said...

Until next year, Merry Christmas Spike and Scotch, and to you Astrid and your family!

Faith... said...

Angels! ha ha ha that might be the only time they are called angels with all the mischief they are getting into! At least they are cutie pies.

Merry Christmas to you and your family Astrid including your parents!

diamondc said...

Astrid: those two little stinkers are into everything, so cute, thank-you for sharing with us.

Merry Christmas
Catherine

jocondine said...

I discovered Spike and Scotch adventures only this morning visiting blogs, love them... Thanks for sharing Hershey kisses with us and remember me lovely memories of my trip to Pensylvania long times ago (1985). Amitiés. xxx

Rachel said...

I hope that tin wasn't full when Spike and Scotch found it! Looks like all these adventures will have tired them out by Christmas. :)

Katie said...

Love the Spike adventures. I'm catching up today so don't feel bad about being behind.