Thursday 5 December 2019

Spike has returned! 🎄

They're back! Spike and Scotch have returned to entertain us.

Nathan was somewhat happy to see them, but not too happy about not being able to set up his other advent calendar!


On day two, they hopped on over to the another advent calendar to try and help.


On day three, they dumped out all the stuffed animals that needed to be displayed on the stairs.


On day four, I guess they realized I wasn't too happy about that, so they decided to help.
Not quite what I had in mind though.


On day five, they thought they would help themselves to the cookies I made yesterday for National Cookie Day. I must say, they were delicious, so I can't blame them!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I always enjoy Spike's adventures. Thanks for sharing again.

Cathy said...

Spike and Scotch have such fun adventures! I look forward to them every year!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

What fun!

Rachel said...

Any excuse for a cookie! I wonder if they took the whole tub to share with all the other toys on the stairs?! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are such fun photos!