Friday 20 December 2019

Friday's Stitching Ground 🎄

Such a busy, fun filled day! I'm finally able to sit and stitch, if only for a little while. This gal is tired! But that will have to be another post.

This evening has me relaxing with Ming and Maximus, using my new mermaid blanket that Cori gave me. It's so soft and warm, and officially kitty approved! 
I've gotten a little farther along with the Christmas Tree Globe, but I also stitched something else during the week so I'm not as far along as I'd like. 


I always think I've started early enough to get ornaments ready for gifts, but I never do. How early do you start, or do you stitch Christmas throughout the year?

10 comments:

Linda said...

Your ornament is looking good Astrid. So love the pics of your beautiful furbabies.

Linda

Vickie said...

I always think I will start early enough to make the kids' ornaments and then stress. This year there was a problem with the linen on order. And that has put me behind in stitching my Mom's ornament! I am still stitching it! Wish me luck!!!

Faith... said...

I love your Snow Globe!

This year I did my ornament stitching in July and August! It worked out great for me, usually I am stressing out in December trying to get everything finished.

Barb said...

Such sweet stitching companions! I actually did the ornament for my grand daughter in early November. I am usually in a last minute rush!

Katie said...

Great progress. Glad the kitties like the new blanket. That's the priority ya know haha. Merry Christmas!

diamondc said...

Astrid: Your babies look so happy relaxing.
Such pretty faces.
I like the snow globe, I love working on paper with beads.

Merry Christmas
Catherine

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm one of those people who start Christmas gifts in January. I make pretty much all my gifts so it usually ends up taking me most of the year. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on the snow globe Ornament. I do stitch Christmas all year round, for the Blog but this year is the firs year I've done a batch of FFO'd Ornaments! There's a picture on my blog today.

Rachel said...

I love the little snow globe. These Mill Hill kits grow on me every time I see them. Luckily I don't stitch for others so my only deadlines are my impatience! :)

Bethan said...

Gorgeous picture of your cats! I always plan to start earlier in the year, and then I suddenly realise it's half way through November and I haven't started anything. Ah well! x