Friday 6 December 2019

Friday's Stitching Ground 🌊

Ah, my stitching ground, not just for today but until Sunday.
There are five of us stitching here in Ocean City, thanks to Denise! We're already having a great time (with just a little🍷) and it's only Friday! 


I decided to stitch Santa Visits Maryland again, this time on 36 count so it will be smaller.


This is my view looking straight ahead, so relaxing.


And our adventure tomorrow? Salty Yarns for stash shopping! One of the ladies has never been there before, so I think we might be there a while.


Do you have a shop near you that you just can't resist? Or one that you're willing to travel to?

11 comments:

Vickie said...

wOw! Awesome! I know you are going to have a fantastic weekend! I do not have a LNS near me at all.

Mary said...

What a great view!! Salty Yarns is on my bucket list...I know I'll get there some day. I'm going to Needleworkers Delight next week and thrilled to be going to a LNS. Enjoy your trip to Salty and take plenty of photos for those that haven't been! Mary

Linda said...

Looks like an awesome weekend Astrid.

Linda

Barb said...

What a perfect spot to be stitching! I do go down to Portland (4 hours away) on occasions. Then I go to Acorns and Threads. It is a wonderful shop!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! Not everyone can de-stress at this busy time of the year so it has to be so lovely.

Cathy said...

What a lovely place to stitch! Enjoy your weekend!

Katie said...

How fun! Lovely view. House of Stitches is about 3 hours from me and I would gladly have someone take me there. It's so worth the drive. I love the store and the people who work there. Can't wait to hear about your fun.

diamondc said...

Astrid: How lovely you are all together and stitching.
I love the Stitchville USA store 50 miles from me,if you ever get to Minnesota please visit the shop.
Deb does mail orders also.

Merry Christmas
Catherine

Rachel said...

What a view to stitch to! I hope you had a great time stitching, drinking, chatting and shopping. :)

Faith... said...

Glad you got to get away with your friends for a weekend of stitching and shopping!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a lovely stitching spot.
I do have a needlework shop not too far away but doing Stitch from Stash means it's not a good idea to visit too often!