Saturday 28 December 2019

Friday's Stitching Post 🎄

Since this is a gift, I can only show you a tiny piece. Anything else will give it away! If you know what it is... shhh!


This morning I had my usual stitching company.


And since I can't show you any more of my stitching, here's some views from our walk today. Can you tell Nathan was thrilled to walk 3+ miles?


Cool, and a hint.


Perfect hole in the tree trunk, but if I went all the way in you wouldn't be able to see me!


Do you have places near you that you like to walk? Unfortunately we have to drive most places since walking on the main road is not exactly the safest. But there are lots of nice places to walk, so it's all good.

7 comments:

diamondc said...

Astrid: What a fun post, Nathan you rock man you are the man, keep walking and you will live a long healthy life.
I know what your stitch design is I love it.
That tree trunk is amazing, what a cute photos.
The kids look so cute.

Happy New Year
Catherine

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I love that metal sculpture! Looks like a fun walk too.

Barb said...

We have lots of wonderful places to walk but we do have to drive a bit to get to them. My favorite is called Point no Point. It is a beach and lighthouse along Puget Sound! Great for walking all year round. Looks like you had a good time!

Cathy said...

I know what you're stitching, because I've stitched it myself. I used to walk around our neighborhood most every evening, but haven't done that in years since I started to use a walker. I'm seriously considering taking short walks to get back in the habit though.

Katie said...

You should look into geocaching. It's a lot of fun to do and takes you to parks like that. Walking with a purpose. Maybe Nathan would like it haha. Love your sneak peek. Good luck with it. Can't wait to see what it is.

Bethan said...

Looks like a fun walk. We don't go on many walks round us in Cambridge, but when we go to visit Wales we tend to go for walks with the family. Much more picturesque! Looking forward to seeing what your secret stitching is x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

We're lucky as we have a couple of small nature reserves near us, one is good for rock hiding so that's a favourite walk.