Sunday 8 August 2021

Summer Blog Hop 2021 ๐Ÿ‘€

 

I missed last year's Summer Blog Hop, from Jo @Serendipitous Stitching, but this year I'm in!
I'm going to tell you a little bit about my fellow stitcher, and you have to see if you can figure out who she is...

She lives in Europe and has been blogging almost ten years.
๐ŸŒ
If you've ever wanted to visit her country, you can do so by following her as she posts about it.
๐Ÿ‘ฃ
Not only does she enjoy cross stitching, but also embroidery, knitting, paper crafts, and the felt crafts are adorable!
๐Ÿงต
She is very creative in her Olympic coverage.
๐Ÿ…
Her "baking" and "food" are amazing.
๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฆ
She is a regular participant of Jo's hops and monthly postings.
๐Ÿ“…

Here's something I stitched for my parents years ago, but I think might be nice for her with HER hometown! 


Any idea of who I'm posting about?

๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿงต ๐Ÿชก ๐Ÿงถ

Thanks, Jo, for organising this and introducing others to some new blogs! 

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The Stitching Friends Hop this summer. Love your clues and the pretty house Sampler. I am sure your friend would like that too.

ps I noted the title of the previous post too. How serendipitous!

diamondc said...

That House is so sweet.

Catherine

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

For a change I guessed correctly. Jocondine is so creative.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

The 'Stitching Friends' piece made me smile because indeed they do count. And I love the hometown piece too - it's amazing how many little details I noticed when I took time to really look at it.

Faith... said...

Stitching friend's do count and count often! Love the Hometown piece, it is so pretty.

jocondine said...

How nice to be "paired" with you in this lovely blog hop. Great choice of stitching. xxx