Monday 30 August 2021

Scavenger Photo Hunt - Bucket 📷🪣

Welcome to the fourth word of the Scavenger Photo Hunt for August. As always, anyone can join in with whatever inspires you and I can always add it after the sign up is closed. Oh no, late again!
This week's word is -


Bucket
I know this is a little hard to see, but this is hanging up in our mud room and I'm not sure where the originals are. The Gmen and their cousins at the beach, getting water in the big bucket to add to their private pool. 


Gman2 and Gman1 with their own buckets.


Chillin in their buckets!


Now it's Nathan's turn to have fun.


He looks a little more comfy in his!


The bucket truck DH rented to trim trees in our yard. 


Nathan last year, heading to school with this bucket to store his things in since they couldn't spread out in class.


Ah, the beer bucket while on vacation.


More beach fun, the perfect place to store water balloons for a fight!

Chewie watching over the big beer bucket last summer. Hopefully he just wanted some ice!


Ming in what we call her "bucket"!


And it's almost time to be putting this up, I can't wait! It used to be a candy bucket, but I cut out the bottom and slit the back to put around our lights.


One oldie from my Dad, my older brother and I for our first Halloween in the USA. He must have been hoping for a big haul!


And I think I only have one stitched bucket, it's tiny!


Ready or not, here are the words for September
September 3rd     School
September 10th   Pizza
September 17th    Fall
September 24th   Ball

Please join in, we'd love to see what you come up with!

10 comments:

Carol said...

Those beach buckets are mahoosive 😂😂😂. I bet the boys had lots of fun with those. Thank you for the words for September … there might just be a bug if a trip down memory Lane for the first one 😃

Carol said...

Gosh I wish we could correct our typos on blog comments … that should say … a bit of a trip 🙈🙈🙈

Threads through my life said...

Thanks for the words for September. Your bucket photos are lovely. My favourite is Ming in the bucket and also your boys and their buckets! What a hoot.

Susan Smith said...

Loved the boys in their buckets at the beach & of course your cat & dog photos. Thanks for hosting & our new words. Take care & stay safe.

Vickie said...

Oh these were fun! Especially the throwback pictures! How is Chewie? Rehomed yet?

Jak said...

What lovely bucket pictures. Such happy memories of G Men in buckets. I especially love the framed one in your boot room. I can see why you needed something bigger than a ladder to trim your trees. What a job! Your Halloween lantern was such a good idea. It must look very impressive at night. But favourite must be Ming in her 'bucket'. She looks so smug and contented! 🌼x

Sheryl said...

Love your bucket photos, looks like the boys had great fun.

Cathy said...

Quite a variety of buckets! I love the ones with the kids in them.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

The kids in the buckets made me smile! And Ming looks so comfie in hers.

Linda said...

Awesome pictures as always Astrid.

Linda