Monday 16 August 2021

Scavenger Photo Hunt - Begins with a S 📷🌞

Welcome to the second word of the Scavenger Photo Hunt for August. As always, anyone can join in with whatever inspires you and I can always add it after the sign up is closed, just like I'm doing again!
This week's word is -


Starts with a S
 These photos were all taken this month.
Sunflowers Sunbathing in the Sun


Sign - to the beach we go, Sandbridge Beach!


Southern Tee with lunch, it was Super delicious!

Shell (heart Shaped) in the Sand


Stunning Sunset


Surf and Sand


Sunrise on our way home


At the Saints game on Sunday night!


And Some Snowmen Stitching!


See you for Friday's hunt... How many Dog lovers do we have out there?!


8 comments:

Jak said...

What a lovely selection of S words. That Southern Tee looks interesting. Love the play on words tee/tea. That is a terrific selection of Snowmen you have Stitched, especially the ones that are tree decorations.
Now off to decide what dog pictures to use. 🐕🐩

kjsutcliffe said...

Lovely selection of 'S' related photos :) most envious of your sand and sea picture - pouring with rain here today 🌧🌧🌧!

Carol said...

Fab selection … the sea, sun and sand are my favourites … I can’t wait to get to the beach 🤞🤞🤞 for some autumn sunshine 😃

Threads through my life said...

Oh that beach photo is to die for. Cool, damp and breezy here. Love the sunflowers, they are so cheerful. Snowman decorations are so cute. Like Jak, I'm off to sort out my dog photos!

Cathy said...

So many pretty pictures this month!

Barb said...

Lots of wonderful S photos. I might have said
Seahawks instead of Saints(Ha! Ha! Hope you know I am kidding) We just might have to have some friendly bets this football season!

Susan Smith said...

Great photos for S & I ca't believe how we all had such different words & photos for it. Thanks for hosting & take care.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I must tell you how much I enjoy these scavenger hunt photos - and you outdid yourself with this collection. We saw a field of sunflowers a couple of years ago on our travels and of course (!) I neglected to remember my camera. Now we can't for the life of us remember where we saw it because I'd love to go back with camera in hand this time.