Friday 29 January 2021

Scavenger Photo Hunt - January 🏠

  Welcome to the 4th Friday of the January Scavenger Photo Hunt from Katie @I live, I love, I craft, I am me.... This week, it's...


My own choice...
No explanation really necessary, it's whatever you feel like!
This week I've chosen my craft room and some of what's in there.


Not one, but two Baby Yodas! Gman1 gave me the big one with the bright and shiny eyes and my dear chosen sister, Kerri, gave me the little guy. Too cute, I love them both.


Here are my needle minders, although it's a little hard to use them when I'm stitching something small or rolled up like I usually do.
The Carolyn one in the middle is a tribute to a fellow stitcher I met at a retreat in 2019. She passed away in October from ALS and this was made in memory of her.


Here are Ming and Maximus, nice and comfy, and hiding away from Chewie!


And here he sits waiting for them, outside of the door since he's not allowed in.


I've added to my Toy Story collection with some of the newer characters, I don't think I can fit anymore.


My window is the perfect sun spot for M and M in the mornings, especially in the summer. Not so much now, it's a little chilly out there. And hey, we're "supposed" to be getting significant snow Sunday - Tuesday. I'll believe it when I see it... faith in the flakes!


You never know who will show up to keep you company in there!


Be sure to check out what other have chosen for themselves.
I'm still behind on responding to comments, but I do appreciate them all. Maybe if we get snowed in I'll get to them?!

16 comments:

Kc'sCourt said...

Great photos
Love the Toy Story shelf

Susan Smith said...

Loved seeing all the visitors to your craft room, except the poor dog. Nice to have company while you stitch. Take care & stay safe.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Fun to see these pictures but I have to say I laughed out loud when I saw Bernie!

Vickie said...

Great choices! Nice to see Bernie is keeping you company! HA!

Jak said...

I love it when you have pictures of Ming and Maximus. I miss not having a cat any more. Love your Toy Story shelf, definitely not much more room there! Love Bernie sitting there in his gloves!! Hope you get your snow. x

Threads through my life said...

Still loving your craft room! Fingers crossed you get your snow.

Katie said...

Great photos. Love that Bernie has come by to keep you company haha.

Linda said...

Great pictures Astrid. Your Toy Story shelf is awesome.

Linda

kjsutcliffe said...

Two Grogus - squeeeeee!
And I did a double take with your Bernie Saunders visitor! hahah

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great photos, and I just love Bernie sitting there in your craft room. Isn't it nice that the first viral meme of the new presidency is such an affectionate one? Even the humour is kinder and gentler this year!

Faith... said...

Nice to see Bernie in and out of the cold. LOVE the Toy Story collection!! Toy Story 4 had me in tears... Your craft room is fantastic! How is Chewie's tummy doing??

Mary said...

Great photos but I just love Bernie at your table!! M&M are so sweet cuddled together.

Barb said...

What a great group of collections! Baby Yoda is so cute!

Carol said...

Ming and Maximus are a right pair of beauties. We are definitely cat people over here and whilst we no longer have our own we do tend to keep getting adopted ..l as cats just seem to make their own decision as to where they feel like hanging out 😃

Tigermouse said...

Year ago my son was very much into Star Wars, he had a huge collection of all the figures and Yoda was my favourite so I love yours :-)

Sheryl said...

Always interesting to see your Scavenger hunt photos, just love your Toy Story collection.