Saturday 30 November 2019

Scavenger Photo Hunt, November 📷

No way can it be December tomorrow, so let's enjoy November today! It's time for Katie's I live, I love, I craft, I am me ... scavenger photo hunt this month.

The words for November are...


Seasonal View
A beautiful fall October evening. This was taken during one of my walks.


Oops
Man, I hate it when this happens! Drinking and flying is obviously not a good combo either.


Seashore
These were taken at Koki Beach at the Hamoa Village in Hawaii. We were travelling on the road to Hana and stopped here for the boys to go swimming. 
That little island is Alau Island, it's off the Maui coast and we could see it from Koki Beach.


Card
I stitched this card, but decided to keep it to display because I thought it was too cute to give away!


Stripe/d
One of them have stripes! These are our Gmen, just before Halloween after moving into our house over 21 years ago.
Such a cutie little bee and dinosaur!


My Own Choice
Having fun with my Momma. OMGoodness, so much laughter last weekend! I thought my Dad was going to pee his pants he was laughing so hard!



Another fun month, now I need to see what the others have posted. See you in January!

10 comments:

Linda said...

Oh Astrid. I so love all of the pics with your Mom. What great treasures.

Linda

Threads through my life said...

What a delightful set of photos. My favourite has to be the seasonal view. Gosh, was the sea as cold as it looked when the boys were swimming? I agree, don't drink and drive! Until next time, have fun!

Vickie said...

Oh how fun! You already know I love the pictures of you and your Mom! :)

diamondc said...

Astrid: This is a fun post.
The boys are adorable.
Thank-you for sharing your scavenger photos with us.

Catherine

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Great photos - but I had to say I said 'ouch' out loud when I saw that poor witch - particularly where that broom handle is! Fun pictures of you and your Mom....the stuff memories are made of.

sustainablemum said...

Love all your photos especially ooops and your own choice - you look like you having such fun taking those!

Rachel said...

Love the witch and your boys in their little outfits; definite;y one for the embarrassment album! :)

Katie said...

I'm seriously going to try to post next time. I know I've said that a thousand times haha. Great choices! Love the ones with your mom. So sweet.

kjsutcliffe said...

Oh my word - your 'oops' had me chuckling - nice one :) as did your photos- the ones with your Mom - love them! thank you for joining in x

shazza said...

Lovely pictures and always nice to see families having fun. :) X