Friday 29 November 2019

The People Chose 🍂🍁



Ah, my favourite time of year, Autumn! Take a look at Jo @Serendipitous Stitching to see more Autumnal Colours.


 Cottage Garden Sampling, My Garden Journal, September.


Cottage Garden Sampling, My Garden Journal, November.




Nora Corbett's Trick or Treat fairy.


I haven't quite decided if I'm finished with this, or if I want to add the top of the fence.


This is not my stitching, but I do have this pattern from the Fall Getaway I went to in October, I just need to stitch it.


Mill Hill, now I wonder if I should have added some colourful leaves.


I stitched this one for an exchange.


Another exchange.


My first project bag, also for an exchange, except it's tiny!


One of my favourite pictures, taken on the way to my parents house, outside of Cumberland.


Some colours at Deep Creek Lake.



Saving the best for last - Waxing Moon Designs, Autumn Things. I haven't fully finished it yet, but I'm thinking about using this type of fabric.


I'm not sure if next month has been decided, but probably a winter themed one?

11 comments:

Vickie said...

Very nice stitching Astrid! Your first project bag is great! Congrats on finishing Autumn Things!

Barb said...

Wow! You have so many beautiful Fall pieces. I really hate to see Fall go. It is by far my favorite season! Today we packed up all of Fall and started on Christmas.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wow - such a lovely (and fun) assortment of fall stitcheries!

diamondc said...

Astrid: What a wonderful choice for your fall colors.
Thank-you for sharing with us.

Catherine

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely stitching Astrid! You say your pouch is tiny, what does it measure?
Gorgeous exchange projects, love the fabric for the pouch!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Rachel said...

Such lovely autumnal coloured pieces! Congrats on finishing Autumn Things; I think your chosen fabric is perfect for FFOing it.
The crow on Once Upon... looks a little lost without something to sit on. I haven't seen the original chart but think a fence of some sort. or the top of another gravestone perhaps(?) would help give some depth to the picture in general. :)

Katie said...

All beautiful pieces. I love the fabric for the last one. Perfect choice.

Cathy said...

Beautiful fall stitching and scenery, too!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice in November. I love all your Autumn colours and pictures.
I agree with Rachel, I feel you need something along the bottom of the design.
Love the typography in the last design too.

Ariadne said...

I love the colours of Autumn. AriadnefromGreece!

Bethan said...

Wow so many wonderful pieces. I love the fabric for your project bag (amongst other things!) x