Saturday 28 September 2019

Scavenger Photo Hunt, September 📷

Bring on September and those beautiful colours! It's time for Katie's I live, I love, I craft, I am me ... scavenger photo hunt this month.

The words for September are...

Cobweb
I do have pictures of some cool cobwebs, but this is a cool one too. And it even glows in the dark! This was a fun stitch and I have it out year round.


Changing Foliage
This was taken several years ago in Cumberland, MD, as I was driving to my parents house. I had to pull over to take it. I loved all the colours and it was October, perfect as a Halloween picture.


 Cosy
When aren't these two snuggling and cosy together?!


Scarf (scarves)
The rival teams - Redskins vs Cowboys.
I made the Skins for my sister-in-law and the "Girls" for my chosen sister, Cori. I guess you can which team I prefer?!


Baking
I do love baking, but this time of year it's time for baked pumpkin donuts. I made this the four years the Gmen played football in high school, every Thursday afternoon for the team dinner before their games on Friday. I can honestly make them now and not want to eat one!


My own choice
Here's my parents precious Addie, she loves leaves too. I can't wait to see her run around in them when they all start to really come down!


I can't believe September is almost over and it will finally be October... bring it on! 🎃👻🕷🍂
I'll be catching up on reading the other blog posts tomorrow, I hope you take a look too.

See you next month?

14 comments:

Threads through my life said...

Lovely set of unusual photos. Can't believe you did all that baking! Hard to choose a favourite photo but I feel I must and it will be the foliage one. Such wonderful colours and light.

Vickie said...

I suppose with that many pumpkin donuts, even I could get sick of them!! I love the picture of little Addie so much!

Linda said...

Awesome pictures as always Astrid. Addie is adorable. The donuts look good but I'm not a fan of pumpkin.

Linda

diamondc said...

Astrid: Spiders are around all year long, I see no reason to put that sweet design away.
Addie looks so sweet, what a cutie pie.
They look so comfortable sitting together in the little hideaway.
The donuts looks yummy.
Have a lovely week.

Catherine

Tigermouse said...

All great photos, the autumn colours of the second shot are gorgeous. Hard to choose a favourite between the cosy cats and little Addie but I think Addie just gets it, she looks adorable :)

shazza said...

A beautiful choice of Autumnal photos or should I call them Fall photos. Your woodland colours picture looks like it comes straight out of a movie like The Craft or maybe the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Addie looks so cute and those two cats definitely look cosy. :)

JoanneBerrington said...

Loving all of your September photographs.

Susan Smith said...

Great photos Love the pets, but your crochet spider web is stunning. Ah, we like pumpkin scones here in Oz. Take care.

Meg said...

What a fun post, Astrid. Your kitties are awesome, and oh, my, gosh... Addie is adorable. I’ll bet everyone looks forward to your pumpkin donuts. Gorgeous fall foliage pic.

Faith... said...

Mmm pumpkin donuts! They sound good. I love your spiderweb and that it glows in the dark is even better. Addie certainly is a cute puppy! How are your parents doing? I haven't seen any posts about them which is probably good news.

Katie said...

Fantastic photos! Addie is just adorable!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Pumpkin donuts - that sounds good! I can understand not wanting to eat them if you've made that many though. Addie is so adorable - I imagine she brings them a lot of joy.

FlashinScissors said...

Great post Astrid!
Our kitties don’t sit together very often. Yours look so cute!
Addie looks a proper sweetie!
All those cakes, wow!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love that Spider Web design. Nice photo of the cats too.