Sunday 27 February 2022

A Special Order 📧

I'd been looking at some shops/patterns on Etsy and this was one of the them, Living on the Rainbow, in the Ukraine.


I saw these cuties and decided I needed to get them, perfect for some upcoming weddings.



And here's another one I thought would work for a few friends... "Naughty" of course, but "I tried" could work for some!


I received them as a PDF, and a good thing too since it looks like mail service has been suspended there. One of the shops I thought about ordering from is taking a break, I'm guessing because of not being able to ship anything.

I know there are plenty more on Etsy, you can search for them there.
Then choose the shop location.

I hope you might find something you'd like to stitch and support them in a small way.

I can't even imagine what they are going through, but I am certainly praying for their country. 
And it looks like they have plenty of support.
Photos from CNN.







Have you ordered anything from Ukraine, or maybe plan to?

9 comments:

Елена said...

Dear Astrid, thank you so much for your support ♥️ hope you will enjoy stitching these ornaments!

Stasi said...

I have ordered from Elena in the past....her designs are so adorable. Now is a good time to support our friends in the Ukraine!

Cathy said...

I have ordered from Maria Brovko in the past. She's posted on Facebook about the invasion and I think she's taking a break right now.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Thank you for sharing this - I'm trying to decide which of those delightful patterns I might want to make for our grandies.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Such lovely items, thank you for sharing

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is such a good idea. There's another designer called Ekaterina who has been posting a lot recently. She sells PDFs too.

Claudette497 said...

Thank you for posting this - I didn't know you could pick the country like that. I'm off to shop now...

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Just an update. I bought the little Bookshop today! I have this vision of a series of 3D Bookshops now!

Katie said...

Oh love the pieces you got. Too cute!