Monday 14 February 2022

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop 💖

It's time to feel the love with Jo @Serendipitous Stitching and her annual Valentine Hop.
To see the exchange between the participants, start there to follow the love and try to figure out who sent what.


Home is where the heart is. And it looks like this sweet stitched heart is near the water!❤
think I know who stitched this, but I'll wait until she reveals herself to see if I'm correct.


Here are some Valentine quotes, maybe ones you've haven't heard before?


They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything. ~ Bill Keane


All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. ~ Charles M. Schulz


Valentine's Day means giving valentines, hugs, kisses, and remembering St. Valentine.
My Valentine will be my dog Skippy this year. ~ Emmy, 8


One Valentine's Day, a needle minder said to another needle minder - You are very attractive!


Thanks to Jo for another year of having us share the love! Wishing you a beautiful day, filled with love, laughter, and friendship. 🥰

22 comments:

RONI said...

Oh how pretty! Not me, but I love it!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Home is where the heart is, a cute stitch but not by me, happy Valentine's Day 💕

FlashinScissors said...

It’s me! It’s me!
Hello there Astrid! ♥️♥️♥️
Wow, that was a nice surprise to see my stitching here!
I love your all your quotes too! ♥️♥️♥️
Have a super day.
Hugs, 🤗🤗🤗
Barbara xx ♥️♥️♥️

Mia said...

Great stitch, but I am not your Secret Stitching Sweetheart. Happy Valentine's Day, my friend. Sending you hugs from Greece.

Denise :) said...

Oh how sweet ... but not from me!! Happy Valentine's Day hugs! ♥

Felicia said...

I love this, so cute!

jocondine said...

Lovely heart from Barbara, I love your needle minders Valentine story! Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! Bisous. xxx

Susan said...

What a cute stitch. It looks very tiny - very nice work Barbara.

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Ah that's cute and you did not have to wait too long to find out who it was from.

Shelly said...

Nor me either but it's cute! Love the quotes! Happy Valentine's Day:)

Mary's Thread said...

How charming! But is is not mine!

Cathy said...

Lovely heart, but not mine of course.

Elfie said...

Such a lovely heart. It made me smile, at a time when there is little in my life to smile about. Thank you, Barbara.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweeheart Blog Hop this year. That is a lovely little heart. Home is where the Heart is and who wouldn't want to live there?

Gwen said...

Nice stitch.

diamondc said...

Astrid: Cute little heart, thank-you for all the quotes.
Happy Valentine's Day

Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

Happy Valentines day! That's a really cute heart.

Kaisievic said...

Such a sweet stitch, Happy Valentine's Day ❤️

Mouse said...

lovely wee stitch :) love mouse xxxx

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's a pretty heart. I enjoyed reading your Valentine quotes. Charles M. Schulz had me sussed with his quote :)

Sheryl said...

Pretty design by Barbara and interesting quotes

Faith... said...

Very cute heart scene from whomever stitched it. Looks like it says something like all hearts come home. Cute needleminder joke.