Thursday 30 December 2021

Wrapping up with Spike and Scotch 👋

On day seventeen, they were hanging out in my mermaid stocking on my craft room door. Maybe they were trying to meet some mermaids in there?


On day eighteen, they decided they wanted to come with me on my trip to Pennsylvania with Cori, so they hopped in my luggage.


On day nineteen, they enjoyed see the lights.

They were a little cold, so they borrowed my mittens.

And then they had a little swing in the hanging basket.


On day twenty, they found another reindeer to ride with.

They relaxed in a red wagon after the ride.

Then decided to climb a tree just for fun.


On day twenty one, they were wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.


Then they joined Cori and I watching The Santa Clause, but they hogged the popcorn!


On day twenty two, they wanted to be a two headed gingerbread man before we left to go home.
And Nathan didn't even miss them while they were gone! 😢


On day twenty three, hide and seek was the game they were playing.


Found them!


On day twenty four, they tried to help DH and I wrap presents. Unfortunately, they didn't do a very good job and we had to do it on our own. So much for being a wrapping elf.


On day twenty five, they wished Jesus a Happy Birthday.


And finally, on day twenty six, they almost went out with the wrapping paper!


So who know if they'll be back next year, it's a lot of work keeping up with them!

7 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

It's such fun to see what they get up to so I really hope they'll be back next year. Happy New Year to them....and, of course, to you!

Barb said...

It looks like had quite an adventurous holiday!

Linda said...

I so look forward to their adventures every year. Thank you for another fun Christmas. Sure hope you do it next year.

Happy New Year Astrid,

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You are definitely doing this for our benefit now and not the child's!!
The photos will come in handy for future prompts, I'm sure.

diamondc said...

Happy New Year Astrid: It looks like Spike and Scotch are really in the Holiday mood with helping.
I always enjoy seeing what they are up too.

Happy New Year
Catherine

Faith... said...

Those two are certainly busy and constantly keeping you on your toes! I love the mitten sleeping bags! Good bye to them until we see them again!

Katie said...

Thanks for sharing their journey with us. I loved it.