Tuesday 21 December 2021

Scavenger Photo Hunt - Homemade ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿชก๐Ÿงถ

Welcome to the third word of the Scavenger Photo Hunt for December. As always, anyone can join in with whatever inspires you and I can always add it after the sign up is closed. My excuse for being late THIS week? A getaway in Pennsylvania with my girl, Cori!
Now this blog is full of my homemade stitching things and other crafts, even and some baking here and there. Here are some other homemade items from friends and family. 


Handmade
These sweet gnomes were made from a new friend who sells them at our little local Farmers Market. She uses all scrap fabric, aren't they adorable? I bought them for Cori for Christmas. The red hat one is one that his hat comes off and all the little ones where hiding inside!


I made these for Cori, the nutcracker was from last year and I had forgotten to add my name and date on the back. The naughty one is truly appropriate for her, although she's really only a little naughty and mainly nice!


The blanket here is one that my Momma made from scraps of yarn she had leftover from making other blankets. This is my favourite one, even though we have ones from her that have lovely colours knitted together. I love the hodgepodge!


These sweet treats were baked and decorated by Cori while she was visiting her sister one year at Christmas. Her sister the THE ultimate baker!
I almost didn't want to eat them since they were so cute, but they were delicious.


I just received these from her sister tonight, the perfect time to post them!


These were made from my friend, Nina, friends since Jr High, too cute!


She has a laser printer and creates so many fun things.


That's it for now since I'm already so late. See you Friday for Stocking. Since it's so close to Christmas, I'll leave it open longer for those who are celebrating!
Happy Christmas! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…

4 comments:

Threads through my life said...

Those biscuits look wonderful, almost too good to eat. My favourite has to be your mother's blanket, so many memories.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Handmade gifts really are the best. And the most delicious in the case of biscuits and cookies!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Gnomes inside of gnomes - first time I've seen that! So cute. And the 'naughty' ornament made me smile too.

diamondc said...

Astrid: Your gnomes are so cute, the stitched oprnaments are wonderful.
I really like the hodge podge blanket it looks warm.
The cookies look yummy, I love decorated cookies.
Cute Santa heads and hats from Nina.

Merry Christmas
Catherine