Monday 13 December 2021

Scavenger Photo Hunt - Mug 📷🍺

Welcome to the second word of the Scavenger Photo Hunt for December. As always, anyone can join in with whatever inspires you and I can always add it after the sign up is closed. Now this time I have a legitimate excuse for being late... the flu! It took a week, but I'm almost back to "normal".


Mug
These are the mugs in our coffee/tea area, I had to add shelves so that they would all fit. Most of them are mine, but I like to share.


The is from DH's Georgia Tech days when he was in college and we were dating. This tea changes colour when you add lemon, so this mug is perfect.


This was a delicious treat in my Christmas mug. It was nice and warm, hit the spot for sure!


I made these beer mugs for DH's birthday one year.


Oh my, another delicious drink in my mug, and I felt it! German Gluhwein was perfect for this day a few years ago, I even had two.


Sorry for the blurry picture, but this is one of my Dad's photos of the Toby Mugs he collects. I know I've given him a few over the years, but I think he's finally stopped collecting them... no more room!


Luke's Diner, has anyone not seen Gilmore Girls?


A Mill Hill cutie, I can only imagine it has some very good chocolatey cocoa with whipped cream in it.


Dragon loving mug.


I'm thinking some pumpkin coffee must be in that one!


My perfect trio, with cranberry cream coffee this time of year!


And I couldn't leave out this "ugly" mug, Chewie! This is how he smiles, it's so funny to see every morning.


See you Friday for some Homemade Goodies, maybe I'll have a fresh batch of something to share.

4 comments:

Jak said...

What a lovely lot of mugs. So many to choose from or do you use your favourites each time as we do?!! We don't know the Gilmore Girls TV series here, don't see much American TV. Love your stitched mugs but my favourite picture has to be of your 'Ugly' mug, Chewie! What a smile. Your dad has quite a collection of Toby Jugs!! 😃

Threads through my life said...

I wish I'd taken photos of the hot chocolate drinks I've had over the years whilst out as they were very interesting to look at; not as boring as hot water! You certainly have a good selection of mugs, especially Chewie!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I have some of that colour changing tea but mine doesn't change as much as yours does. Fun to see your mug collection, but the best has to be that wonderful smile in the final picture!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great selection of photos! There is a pub in Norwich that has all the mugs hung from the ceiling. Not trying to give your Dad ideas or anything LOL.