Saturday 15 August 2020

Friday's Stitching Ground 🌎🍊

Did you know? Were you able to stitch?



Just getting comfy with the kitties, it's the only place the dog can't come in and Maximus feels safe! I think I might need to add a recliner in there for us.


We're all thankful to be be together!


I changed the pumpkin colour, it should look better when backstitched. The three leaves I stitched are using a different thread than what's shown. I thought it would be okay, but now I'm thinking I should get what's called for, it has more green in it. Thoughts?


And hey, it was also National Creamsicle Day!
I had both of these today, that Tippy Cow is so delicious.


So what did you stitch today, and did you happen to have anything orange?!

9 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Alas no cross stitching for me - can't see well enough at the moment to even contemplate it. And who knew there was such a thing as Creamsicle Day!

Linda said...

Nice progress Astrid. I think it looks fine. No stitching yet today. Stitched with white yesterday.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You definitely need a recliner! The cats look comfy though.
I stitched on Saturday, I stitch every day. But not as part of that event.

Katie said...

Of course I didn't get to stitch on world cross stitch day. I think your pumpkin and leaves will look fine when backstitched I bet. I hope to make up for the missed stitching this week. We'll see.

Barb said...

What a cozy picture of you and your kitties! That is such a pretty Thanksgiving piece.

Sheryl said...

Not much stitching done this weekend, hopefully tonight. I think your Thanksgiving piece will look better with the backstitching done, could mix the colour of the leaves too, add some a shade or two darker.

Faith... said...

You made quite a bit of progress on that piece. Poor Chewie; he just wants to be friends!

diamondc said...

Astrid: What a cute post, your fur babies is like my baby wanting to be by mom always.
Nice stitching.
Polar Seltzer looks yummy.

Catherine

Bethan said...

A recliner is totally needed! I didn't know it was world cross-stitch day, but I was cross-stitching! x