Thursday 18 April 2019

It's a PEEP Show!🐥

It's spring and almost Easter, which means... PEEP Show time!
Nathan and I headed there after his half day of school today, the start of his Easter break.


So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.


Some sweet characters, I really love Dumbo!


Pretty peeps, raining peeps too.


Critters! The peacock and owls were really impressive.


Countdown to Easter


Only one dragon and he was tiny.


Upper right corner - Rainbow Peep Emoji, aka 💩, maybe eating too many peeps?!


So many sweet scenes.


Super Peep in action.


The bees were busy and Snoopy looks great.


Rubik cubes were popular!


The bride was beautiful and the Christmas tree was amazing!


Oh no, but the band played on.


OMGoodness, one of my favourites!


And this one is out of this world!


Happy Easter/Peepster! 🐰


I'm sure he was standing uphill from me, but I'm not sure about next year.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

wOw! I always enjoy this. Madeleine and I looked through your post together this year. :) Thanks!

Mary's Thread said...

This is hysterical! I have never heard on anything like it! It is so funny I really enjoyed seeing all the creative Peep artworks! :) Thank you for sharing, it made me smile!

Cathy said...

Thank you for sharing this! Now I know what Peeps are good for! I'm sharing this with my creative daughter and granddaughter, too.

Katie said...

So much fun! Thanks for sharing.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What fabulous works of sweet art! I love the Peep-tanic!

You will need to wear heels for the photo next year.

Julie said...

Talented people who make these for the show.
I love to see this each year Astrid, thanks x