Friday 19 April 2019

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop 🐇

Spring not only brings the PEEP show, but also Jo @Serendipitous Stitching's Easter blog hop! Start there if you haven't already to collect letters from other blogs to figure out the seasonal phrase.


I don't have anything new stitched for Easter this year, except an exchange piece that I can't show yet. So here's a few I've done in the past. I bought the big wooden rabbit at the church sale last summer, it was too cute to pass up!


And now the letter you've been waiting for...


Now hop on over to Books, Crafts, And Other Procrastinations to collect your next letter. 

Thanks Jo, for putting together the hop, it's always such fun!

14 comments:

Vickie said...

I remember you stitching those peeps Astrid. I stitched that same Margaret Sherry card. :) Thanks for the letter.

gracie said...

Great bunny and wonderful stitching.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Thanks for your letter, I love your bunnies, happy Easter

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Blog Hop this year. I love your Easter display, the large bunny is perfect for it. I'll come back and read about the Peeps later - got links to update and comments to leave!

jocondine said...

So friendly and welcoming bunny. Thank you for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques. xxx

Mary's Thread said...

Very cute Easter stitch, Astrid!

Ariadne said...

Thank you for the letter.Happy Easter. AriadnefromGreece!

Katie said...

Hopping by on the blog hop. Thanks for the letter. I remember when you got that bunny. Looks great all decorated for the season.

Barb said...

Your wooden rabbit is just perfect for this blog hop!

cheryl said...

Love your wooden bunny and stitched pieces. Happy Easter!

FlashinScissors said...

A lovely Easter display!
Thank you for the letter.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Sheryl said...

Cute bunny display. thank you for the letter - I´m nearly at the end.

Leonore Winterer said...

What a cute Easter display! Love the big wooden rabbit. Thanks for the letter.

rosey175 said...

Love the little bunny in the watering can haha! Thanks for the letter~ :D