Tuesday 23 April 2019

Easter Blessings ♱ 🐰

This year we decided to spend Easter with my parents, it was closer for Gman2 to get to from school and it has been quite a while since we spent it with them.

 What a nice surprise from Vickie, she sent my parents a lovely card for Easter! It looks good next to my stitchy bunny.


My Momma spent the morning in her chapel, such a beautiful alter.


Oh boy, Dad gave us hats to wear when we went to collect her. Even poor little Tenny!


A rare photo with my Dad.


Two out of three isn't too bad, but still missing Gman1. He spend Easter with his girl C and her family - we missed her too!


Dad got all fancy for us. Although Mom didn't eat with us, she's still eating her soft/pureed food, and it was more comfortable sitting in her chair in the next room.


Nathan was happy to be searching for his eggs later in the day.


Gman2 searching for his beer, he's happy too... sort of!


Nathan found an egg by Oma's window.


There's Momma/Oma watching from her room!


Taking a break, although he had another six pack to find.


DH before he left to go home, he had to work on Monday.


And on Monday, before Gman2 headed back to school.


Overall a very nice Easter and visit, tomorrow we head home. Nathan has off the rest of the week, I'm not sure what we're going to get up to yet.

Here's an oldie I made my parents, I ended up making one for me too since I liked it so much. I think I changed the colours a bit though.


I hope you all had a Blessed Easter, or maybe Passover?

6 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

What great photos of your family Easter. The plates on your table are the same design as The Bowling Club's cups and saucers which we'll be using next month's for my Mum's surprise 80th Afternoon Tea Party!

Julie said...

Your Easter table looks so inviting Astrid. The chapel is stunning inside, I don't think I have seen a pic of the inside before? Such lovely pictures you captured of your family time. The boys look like they had fun finding their Easter treats.

Vickie said...

I absolutely LOVE the hats!! :D The chapel and the table both looks fabulous!! Thank you for sharing your lovely family pictures.

Linda said...

Great family photos Astrid. Looks like you all had a great day.

Linda

Barb said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful Easter. The family pictures are just treasures!!!

Mary said...

Such wonderful family photos!! I am more than impressed with the gorgeous dinner setting your father styled!!Such a lovely Easter celebration you had with your family.