Monday 22 April 2019

Easter Exchange Fun 🎁

This year I participated in the Easter exchange with Needlecraft Haven for the first time, such fun! I brought the package with me to open on Sunday since we would be at my parents house.

I received my gift from Mary @Le Coeur Celtique, thank you so much! I tried one of the chocolates today, OMGoodness... it was raspberry chocolate and just melted in my mouth, so delicious!


How adorable it this?!❤ And I love the little bunny charm in the middle, so cute. This will look great on my Easter tree when we get home later this week.


This is what I put together for Clare @Aimetu's Stitching. I used an Easter pattern I already had, but never stitched, and only had to buy the "basket". I wasn't sure whether to stain or paint it, but Karen suggested painting it white.


The finished result, with most of the candy inside.


This is the photo Clare took after she received it. I forgot to take a picture of everything together before I sent it.


I'm already looking forward to participating in the next exchange, thanks for hosting this, Clare. And thanks again to you, Mary, for such sweet gifts.

Hopefully I'll have another Easter post tomorrow and then I need to respond to comments AND most important, catch up on my blog reading. I haven't even gotten to read the Easter blog hop posts yet!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh I love what Mary made you!! And the basket you made Clare is darling!

Julie said...

Your basket was wonderful Astrid and lovely goodies you put inside. It's been a great exchange with such super gifts sent and received.

Cathy said...

Lovely goodies for both of you! I love how you finished the basket!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely exchange. The JN bunny charm is just adorable!