Tuesday 2 January 2024

December Stitchy Gifts 🎁

What a truly lovely surprise to receive this darling pin pillow from dear Stasi @Bee-mused and Bee-Stitching! It's always a treat to be gifted something unexpected AND, of course, handmade.
So thanks again so very much, Stasi, this will always have a place on my craft table. 🥰


Karen gave me these goodies for Christmas, including a gift certificate to The Stitching Post. There were delicious cookies she made too, but they're gone now! And the box is cute, I'm sure I can find something stitching related to put in it.


Nathan didn't know what to get me for Christmas, so I showed him my 123Stitch wishlist to pick something from. Sweet, he picked three!


My Salvaged Stitch friend, Deanna, had these in a box of goodies someone gave her. She thought of me, so I got them!
I think the only ones I'll be likely to stitch are the bears and maybe the sewing one. Does anyone have any interest in the others?


So December was a great stitchy month, the next post will be about some adventures!

10 comments:

diamondc said...

Happy New Year Astrid: Stasi is an amazing stitcher and chooses the perfect designs to give as gifts.
Lovely gifts from Karen.
The ribband can be used to make small ornaments with the words like Peace Merry Christmas and other Christmas words, I have done this in the past.
nice gifts from Nathan.

Catherine

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Happy New Year Astrid! Looks like your Christmas gifts yielded some fun projects to work on. You have a very thoughtful son to want to get you something stitch related!

Katie said...

Happy 2024. Lovely gifts. Good job Nathan. I love the bee Mill Hill one. Never seen that one.

Stasi said...

So happy you like your pin pillow Astrid!
I spy a Salty Yarns scissor fob in your group of gifts!!!
Happy New Year!

Rachel said...

You received some lovely goodies there. I especially like the Mill Hill candelabra; Nathan has good taste! Happy New Year!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely gifts, I have the sewing one in my stash. Happy stitching in 2024.

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely gifts and I hope you've been having a good new year!

Toki said...

Hello Astrid. Happy New Year. What wonderful gifts. Looks like you'll be even busier with sewing this year. Please enjoy it a lot. This year is the year of the Dragon in Japan.🐉

Faith... said...

Very nice gifts you have received and Nathan did a great job picking something out.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a cute pillow, it deserves to be displayed and used too.