Wednesday 31 January 2024

Berkeley Springs at Christmas 🎅

A very belated pre-Christmas posting, but I'm trying to get it out before February!

This year, Kerri and I chose to visit Berkeley Springs, WV, about halfway between us.



It wasn't too cold and looked lovely there.


I got to join in with the carolers! 



Santa, here?! I know him! I know him! ~ Buddy the elf


The closest we got to snow.


The tree through the frame.


Isn't it beautiful?


The parking meters were all decorated differently.


A kitty and puppy tree.


This was in one of the shops, that hot sauce is potent.☠


A very attentive guy.


We stopped in at Almost Heaven Antiques Uniques and this was the checkout, an actual post office window. I love it!


Between that store and other antique mall there, these are some of the treasures I found. I didn't purchase any, but looking again, I really like the first one.




Who know where we'll be celebrating next year, so many choices between MD and VA.

8 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Looks like you had a fine time and beautiful surroundings too. Must say I wouldn't much want to eat any of those Tootsie Rolls but what a novel display.

Stasi said...

Ahhh...what fun. I lived about 20 minutes from Berkeley Springs before I moved to VA. It was always a great place to visit...goof antiquing and restaurants. Lots of history too! Glad you got to check it out!

Pamela said...

Looks like an interesting place!

diamondc said...

Hello Astrid: This is such a fun post.
I do wish they had put the hot sauce in the toilet and put the Tootsie Rolls on the tank, giggles.

Catherine

Katie said...

How fun. I love those little kind of shops. Never know what you might find.

Rajani Rehana said...

Great blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Toki said...

Looks like a lot of fun.😆
I like a man who is attentive.