Friday 19 January 2024

Fully Finished Gallery - January 2024 🖼


Welcome to Rachel's Fully Finished Gallery SAL for January 2024. 🎉
Thanks to Rachel for the encouragement to finish my stitching last year. Maybe this year I'll finish even more?
Be sure to take a look and see what others have finished too.


This Mill Hill was changed to match Nathan's high school colours. His band teacher is his favourite teacher and he wanted to give him a little something.


I also added a magnet to the back so he could use it at work if he wanted.


I made this sweet little guy for my soon to be daughter-in-love since she loves giraffes.

May will be here before we know it and I need to start their wedding sampler! 

I should have more next time, lots to finish and a bridal shower to stitch for.

7 comments:

Suzanne H said...

Both are adorable! My daughter loved her high school band teacher too. They have a very important place in their student's lives. Can't wait to see your wedding sampler.

Pamela said...

Sweet gifts! These Mill Hill kits are perfect for gifts.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

They're both great ornaments and the smile on the music teachers' face shows how pleased he was with his gift.

Katie said...

Great ornaments. Love the giraffe.

Rachel said...

Thank you fir helping to get this SAL off to a good start this year with two lovely little ornies. I'm wondering though... like 'how long is a piece of string?', just how much wool would it take to make a jumper for a giraffe?!

Linda said...

Hi Astrid. I'm so sorry to hear that you lost both Maximus and Ming. Sending hugs and happy thoughts to you and the family. Remember the happy times. Love your new furbabies.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely ornaments and how exciting to have a wedding to stitch for too.
Are you aware of the Bride's Tree tradition? I made Leonore a set of Christmas Ornaments the first year she was married.