Monday 7 June 2021

Scavenger Photo Hunt - June 📷 🥛

Welcome to the first word of the Scavenger Photo Hunt for June. As always, anyone can join in!
This week's word is -

Glass...
Our "fancy" glasses at the bar.


DH's beer glasses, although a couple are mine.


I know I've shown this before, but a glass wine bottle tree!


Glass blowing at the Renn Fest.
The blue mug in the beer collection came from here.




Miss Ming celebrating her birthday using my wine glass as her water glass.


My dragon glass being used as a TULSAL container for my orts. Also my beautiful glass dragon from DH.


Looking through the door of the chapel we were married in, at the stained glass window.


A variety of glasses filled with delicious beer/cider/mimosa!


A ship in a "bottle" I made for my Dad for his birthday one year.


Don't forget, if you have a late entry and the link is closed for posting, just send it to me and I can add it.

9 comments:

Susan Smith said...

Wow, plenty of glassy photos there. Thanks for hosting. Take care & stay safe.

diamondc said...

Astrid: This is a fun post, Ming is so sweet, Blondie the cat says Happy Birthday Ming, kitty kiss's to you.

Catherine

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Enjoyed this one - because I've always loved glass items. When I was a kid I saved my allowance for months so I could buy a little piece from the glass blower that was always at our local fair. It was a swan that you filled with coloured water and the water level would rise and lower in his neck indicating the weather. Not sure how that worked but the swan is long gone now.

Faith... said...

Love the glass blowing picture. I think that is so cool! Better that Ming is drinking from your glass than Chewie!!

Linda said...

Lovely glass pieces Astrid. Ming looks like she feels so special.

Linda

Barb said...

Wow! What a great glass collection. i especially love the beer glasses!

Jak said...

Sorry my comment is so late. What an amazing collection of glass you have - I especially love the picture of Miss Ming drinking her own birthday toast!!

Threads through my life said...

Apologies from me too for a late comment but I've been busy..... you have a wonderful selection of glass. I do have a soft spot for glass blowing and think the process is magical. Your glass dragon is so cute. Thanks for hosting.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous collection of glassware and photography. Do you always use the right glass for each drink? Or whatever is clean and close LOL