Monday 14 June 2021

Scavenger Photo Hunt - June 📷 🍓

 Welcome to the second word of the Scavenger Photo Hunt for June. As always, anyone can join in and I can add it even though it's closed.
This week's word is -

Berry...
My five guys... includes my nephews. Child labour they don't mind doing!
This was many years ago on my birthday, and I'm planning on going Wednesday with my guys to celebrate another year around the sun.


The raspberries we picked as shown above.


This was in the Air Force Museum in Ohio when we went to visit family who volunteer there. 😲  


Sadly, this marriage didn't work out...turns out Mr. Berry was rotten!
But she's keeping the name as it rhymes with her first name, something good came out of it!


So many berries to love, cheers!


One of my favourites, cranberry.


Fresh cranberry/orange/brandy sauce, perfect for our Thanksgiving turkey and then tasty on toast.


Although I didn't make this, this is from a retreat I went to. The lovely Pat created this treat.


I won this fun little bag in a giveaway from Lija. The pattern is from The Sunflower Diaries and there are different seasons.


I stitched this trio of coasters so long ago I can't even remember when!


I hope you are enjoying some delicious berries if it's your season, otherwise... frozen in a pinch, especially perfect for those frozen drinks?!

9 comments:

Carol said...

What a great and varied selection of berries 😃. Thank you Astrid for hosting us again 😃

Cathy said...

That's a great selection of berries this month.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Just ordered some strawberries in our grocery order and am hopeful they will be local ones. They always taste better. Unfortunately the ol' bod doesn't want to crawl around picking them anymore!

Vickie said...

What a great variety! I love those coasters! Never seen them done like that before. :)

Barb said...

What a lot of berries. You did a great job with this post. Have you ever had Purple Haze beer? I can only get it around Halloween up here. It is bottled in Louisiana. It has a raspberry base and I highly recommend it!

Linda said...

I always enjoy seeing your pictures Astrid.

Linda

Threads through my life said...

I really like the baskets of fresh fruit, I love fruit. I have made my own cranberry sauce once but Beloved did not care for it so I've not made it again! I'm sure he would be willing to taste the fruity beers but I don't care for beer, just not sweet enough for me!

diamondc said...

Astrid: Wow the berries are beautiful, they look so yummy.
Cranberry/orange/brandy sauce sounds like a yummy sauce.
Cute basket with a lovely set of gifts from Pat and Lija.
Your coasters are so sweet.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A wonderful fruit salad to share with us all! I love the way the boys are holding on tight to Nathan in the photo!
The strawberry sewing set is particularly lovely.