Tuesday 15 December 2020

The Return of Spike and Scotch 🧑‍🎄

 Oh boy, the boys are back! Although I thought last year would have been their final year, here they are again.
On day one, they brought TWO chocolate advent calendars. One was supposed to be for Nathan and I thought one for me, but Nathan started enjoying chocolate from both of them - until I set him straight!


Scotch knows how to wear his mask. Spike, not so much.


On day two, they got into the Lego catalogue to help Nathan out with his Christmas list.


On day three, The Child aka Baby Yoda aka Grogu, joined them as their model. Um, artists they are NOT.
BTW, I'm going with Baby Yoda from now on, I like the way it sounds. (Maybe because when Nathan was a baby, his cousins called him Baby Nathan.)


On day four, they found Nathan's birthday present and wanted selfies with Mando and Baby Yoda.


On day five, they left this for Nathan to make. Sadly, he wasn't very interested. Darn 14 year olds.


On day six, they brought a keychain. Fantastic, no more frogging my dear stitching friends!


On day seven, it was old time gaming on the PS3. Too bad Nathan was in school all day!


And that was their first week! 

5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Such fun, I wo der what they will bring next :-)

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Looks like great fun was had by all! I'd be all over that Lego catalogue and have a serious case of drool going on over that Baby Yoda kit. Even went so far as to price it and horrified myself. Needless to say I won't be treating myself!

Faith... said...

Seems like a busy first week! Darn that Nathan for opening both Advent calendars! Sounds like something Jacob would do too! I didn't realize that Nathan and Jacob were so close in age, Jacob is 15 and I agree that they are not as much fun as they get older! Someone needs to give the the shelf dude some mask lessons! LOL

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice to see the dynamic duo back in action, with a Star Wars theme! Can you get the Star Wars Lego advent calendar where you are? My son had them for several years. This year he has a Star Wars tree in his room!

Katie said...

I love your ideas. Very thoughtful.