Thursday 26 November 2020

I am not a Turkey... 🚸

Not all of the 1st graders at Nathan's school had their stars displayed, but I was able to get these precious ones.
I'm not sure what next year will be like since this is Nathan's last year there, but hopefully I'll still have a friend to help out.


And now, let's bring on the turkeys stars of today's post!

F is for Frankenstein. I disguised my turkey as Frankenstein. He does not taste good. He wears a black lab coat.



I am not a turkey. I am something that costs 25¢. I am filled with stuffing... I mean gumballs! I am a gumball machine.



I am not a turkey. I have a horn. I am magical. I can fly. What animal am I? 
answer: unicorn



I am not a turkey. I live in the North Pole. I help Santa fly his sleigh. My red nose leads the way. I am Rudolph!



I am not a turkey. I am watching Notre Dame football. Gobble, gobble! I mean, Go Irish!



I live in the city. I sell hats, ties, and bow ties. I like to do it. I am planning to travel to Canada this Thanksgiving.



Hi, my name is Spider Turkey. Don't eat me I'm a superhero. I fight crime and save people. Even though I look delicious, I keep the city safe.



I am pink. I like to spin around. Don't eat me, I'm too pink.



I am not a turkey. I am Captain Marvel, a former U.S. pilot. I lost my memory and was transformed into a superhero after an explosion.



Hi, I am Santa. I have a white beard, a red suit, and a hat. I bring presents to good boys and girls. So don't eat me!



Houston, the turkey, I mean eagle, has landed. That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.



This is Santa Claus. He is carrying presents. He has a belt on. He is wearing boots, which a turkey doesn't wear.



I am a fish with blue and silver striped scales. I like to swim and I sleep with my eyes open. I enjoy playing with other fishes.



Hello, I am the Easter Bunny. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. Oops, I mean Easter. I have big ears and I carry colorful baskets.



I am not a turkey. I do not look like a turkey and I do not talk like a turkey. I am a ?sloth? ball play. I'm soccer.



Hi everyone, I am not a turkey. I love children all around the world. I love wearing a red outfit. I enjoy having cookies.



Hello my name is Fin and I love to play soccer. I am definitely not a turkey because I am wearing a soccer uniform. 



I am not a turkey. I have a big horn. My body is rainbow colored. I am a unicorn.



I am not a turkey. I give lots of kids gumballs. I enjoy taking your money and giving you sweets. My red dispenser leaves you a treat.



I am not a turkey. I live in the Big House. I broke out of the farm to get some wild grains.



I am not a turkey. I am a good soccer player. I am number 5. I score a goal at every soccer game. My jersey is blue and red.



Please don't eat me because I am your friend. I enjoy dancing and singing with you. Turkeys are friends, not food.



I am not a turkey. I am a bowling pin. I get hurt every day. Do you want to eat a bruised bowling pin for dinner? Nooooo!



And there you have some saved turkeys, at least for this year!
For those who celebrate Thanksgiving, I know it's a very different time this year, but I hope you have a blessed day with loved ones - either in person or video, like we'll be doing later with some of the family. ❤


8 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

What fun! Talk about creativity from those kids. The last one made me laugh. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Cathy said...

Cute turkeys again. I don't remember seeing Santa Clauses before. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous work from the children! Gumball machines are definitely different. My favourite is the final one, no, we don't want to eat bruised bowling pins!

Meg said...

These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Hope your Thanksgiving was fun and chill!

Barb said...

They are so much fun. I enjoy them every year!

Tiffstitch said...

These are fantastic!

Faith... said...

They never disappoint! It was nice to see all the Santas and another Easter Bunny!

Katie said...

Love these! So creative!!