Friday 13 November 2020

Holiday Mix Up 🐤👻

Well, why shouldn't we enjoy Easter at Halloween? This is certainly the year for it!
I joined in on Needlecraft Haven's Easter exchange, way back in the spring. But with the shut downs everywhere, the exchange was postponed... until just recently at Halloween.

Here's what I received from Dusty, what wonderful treasures!
Fun pumpkin and Christmas buttons, Made with Love charms, a needle threader, wonderful smelling hand lotions, a variety of beautiful floss colours, and a most precious chick ornament.


Isn't it adorable? I love all those sweet flowers too. It even looks great at Halloween!
So thanks to Dusty, for such a fun exchange and treats.


My treats were sent to Dusty, that worked out well!


I decided it needed a reminder of this crazy year and how we had to postpone the exchange, so I added a bat to the back.


Now I'm working on a Christmas exchange although I can't believe it's almost that time, it was just 78 the other day... crazy weather for sure!

11 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

What fun treasures - both given and received! Swaps are such fun but since the postage here went through the roof my fun has been curtailed. I used to do a lot of RAOK's but not so much anymore.

Vickie said...

Oh you both received such precious gifts! Yes, this has been one heck of a year!

Linda said...

Such an awesome exchange Astrid.

Linda

Cathy said...

Lovely exchange gifts on both sides! I love the little animals you both did.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This year has been totally topsy-turvy so it makes sense to have an Easter Exchange in the Autumn! Lovely stitching and gifts for any time of the year.

Faith... said...

Easter in October sounds fitting! Love the stuff you received and sent. The bunny you stitched is just the cutest. Hopefully 2021 will be back to "normal".

diamondc said...

Astrid: That Chick is so cute, the bunny with the flower is so beautiful.
Have a great weekend.

Catherine

Barb said...

You both stitched cute little projects! Plus he other goodies were great. I love the bat! Very appropriate. We are being told in WA to have Thanksgiving outside. Now the reality is, it is the rainiest month and right now it is in the 40's! Is the Gov.kidding!!!!!! Yes, a crazy year!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Our Easter Exchange has been great fun and it's lasted all year haha. Your exchange from Dusty is great, lovely ornaments both sent and received.

Sheryl said...

What a great exchange on both sides, I love the little chick and the gorgeous bunny stitcheries, pretty floss colours received too.

Katie said...

Great exchange. I ended up dropping out. Just too much going on to keep up with it. You sure lucked out. So did Dusty.