Thursday 24 September 2020

Scavenger Photo Hunt, September 📷

Finally, it's beginning to feel like fall! I'm so looking forward to seeing all those beautiful colours in the falling leaves. And now it's time for Katie and her I live, I love, I craft, I am me ... scavenger photo hunt.

The words for September are...

Seasonal...
Although you might not recognize this from last month's photo, this is our old house at Halloween, several years before the tear down. I love all the leaves in the front, but DH not so much! 



Favourite seat/place to sit...
I have plenty of places I enjoy sitting, but since I'm back helping out my parents this week, this is my favourite spot while here. Their Gartenhaus is the perfect place for stitching.



Comforting/cosy...
I know this is a cosy spot I really enjoy being next to, Ming and Maximus too!



Delight/ed/ful...
Since it's officially fall, I'm all in for pumpkins, especially the coffee.. and muffins... and donuts... and ice cream... and cheesecake... you get the idea.



Micro/mini/teeny tiny...
This is sweet little Addie, my parents pup. She was certainly a tiny one when we picked her up for them last summer, she fit in Nathan's hat!



My own choice...
And another view of the Gartenhaus, I took this today while in my Mom's chapel. Can you see tree on the left is showing some colour? Yay!



And there you have September, be sure to take at look at what the others have posted.
See you next month! 🎃👻🦇

12 comments:

Susan Smith said...

Ooh, what a cute puppy & the cats look like they are enjoying the fire. I think the Gartenhaus is a lovely addition to your parents garden. Enjoy autumn before it gets too cold. Take care & hugs from down under on our way into Spring.

shazza said...

Loving the Gartenhaus, it looks so cosy inside too. Your photos really evoke an Autumn feel.

kjsutcliffe said...

Although I am not so keen on autumn - your photos are lovely and full of fun and enthusiasm - you have made my morning! That sweet pup looks so cute in the hat - how big is she now? Would the hat fit her now? ha ha x thank you for joining in xx

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm always happy when the scavenger hunt post comes up. It's always such fun to see what you have to fit the themes. I love that wonderful Gartenhaus!

Linda said...

More fun pictures Astrid. Love the one with the leaves in front of the house.

Linda

Threads through my life said...

Oh my, the Gartenhaus is wonderful. My favourite photo! Wish I had space/need for one in my garden. Autumn is OK provided it's not constant rain which is what we often have here.

Jak said...

Love the Gartenhaus - it is beautiful. But best of all is the picture of Maximus and Ming sitting together in front of the fire is my favourite.

Cathy said...

Love your photos again this month. My favorites are, of course, of the Gartenhaus. Love the leaves, too.

Katie said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing. We are starting to see a lot of color here in Indiana. Love this time of year.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely photos, especially the Gartenhaus, what a wonderful place to sit, stitch and just watch the leaves! There are certainly a lot of leaves LOL

Ann C. said...

I love your parents Gartenhaus. What a lovely place to stitch.

Mary's Thread said...

What lovely pictures! I want to go visit! The garden house is gorgeous. And cats by a fireplace is just about as cozy as it gets! I agree...pumpkin everything! Except yogurt. I tried the pumpkin yogurt at Trader Joes and it was not for me. :)