Saturday 12 September 2020

Friday's Stitching Ground 🐝


Today I had several stitching spots. This morning it was with Ming since Chewie was in his crate. I really miss this!


Then I thought I would stitch while waiting to pick up Nathan at school, although it was a little stop and go.


And hey, a beer delivery came this afternoon and DH ordered a few pumpkin ones for me! I'm hoping the other two are better, I wasn't that fond of this one.


And this is how far I got today, Mr. Pilgrim is almost finished. I guess I didn't make as much progress as I thought I would/should.

Just a heads up, put your thinking caps on for turkey. More info coming soon... 🦃

8 comments:

Annie said...

Lovely progress! I find it difficult to focus on my stitching if I'm away from my stitching corner, so I don't take my poor stitching anywhere:D

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Resident Chef cooked a turkey last week - a little early for Thanksgiving but it was a case of the price was right (99 cents/lb) and we couldn't fit a whole bird into our freezer. It's easier to store once it's cooked and the bones are removed. Your Thanksgiving project is looking great - they appear to be holding hands - how sweet!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great work on Thanksgiving, I'm not sure I fancy pumpkin beer

Linda said...

Nice progress Astrid.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress on your well travelled piece this week!

Barb said...

Your Thanksgiving piece is wonderful! I already have my beer cooling. We have had a day where it never got lighter than about 7 am. The smoke from Oregon and CA has finally reached Seattle. The air quality is bad and we are told to stay in the house. Perfect conditions for beer and stitching! Very scary and sad for so many.

Faith... said...

Turkey? ok... I'm a thinkin'

Even if you didn't stitch as mush as you thought you still got in something which is what counts!

Katie said...

Glad you worked in stitching at all. I have been failing on that haha.