Saturday 29 February 2020

Friday’s Stitching Ground 🐰

Tonight it looks like Maximus is the only one keeping me company!


I finished the previous small I was working on, but you won’t see it until Sunday. I felt like doing another one so I pulled this one out of my smalls stash box.


I thought I would give this drink a try, good thing I only bought one! And also thinking about the Welsh cakes I’ll be making tomorrow.


If you get any of the wonderful British stitching magazines, do you stitch the freebies they include with them? I can’t remember if this cute bunny came from one of those, or from a retreat freebie table that someone didn’t want. Either way, it’s a quick, fun one!

11 comments:

Mini said...

The cover kits are perfect for Small SAL. I don't buy British magazines simply because they are not available here but I love the cover kits which some of the friends have given me over the years.
Yours is so cute.

Rachel said...

I don't buy magazines very often and, when I do, don't tend to find the cover kits appealing enough to stitch. Your bunny is cute though and I'm sure will be finished in plenty of time for Easter. :)

Linda said...

The bunny is adorable. I have bought a few magazines over the years but have never stitched and of the kits.

Linda

Meg said...

That's a really cute bunny! It's looking great!

Cathy said...

Really cute bunny! I have subscriptions to three of the UK magazines and do sometimes stitch the cover kits, but right now they're piling up along with the rest of my want to stitch designs.

Julie said...

Cute bunny ... but then again I am a bunny fan!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I keep all the cover kits for one day when I can't stitch larger projects! I did have one year where my resolution was to stitch them all in the month they arrived but the quality went down so I stopped.
That one says "World of Cross Sttching" on the front so it's definitely British!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Can't imagine what that drink must taste like - just the name of it would turn me off I think. I love your wee bunny - very timely with Easter on the way.

Vickie said...

This is SO sweet Astrid!

Katie said...

Cute bunny. I don't get to the store enough to buy them. Plus the price is normally so high I don't buy them. The little kits are sure adorable though sometimes.

Bethan said...

Such a lovely piece! I hope your welsh cakes turned out well - I was away and couldn't make any so am planning to do so this week! x