Thursday 31 October 2019

Trick or Treat Blog Hop 🎃 2019

Finally, Happy Halloween!
It's my favourite time of the year - pumpkins, colours, costumes, coolness, and candy.
It's also time for Jo's Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop. Start there to collect the letters from other blogs to get the Halloween phrase she's chosen for this year.


Here's my Mill Hill Halloween Ornaments, with more still waiting to be stitched.
 

Our mantel, proudly displaying my Trick or Treat Fairy.
  

Maximus ever so happy to be displaying his collar.


I actually finished this at the end of summer, but waited until this post to share it. He'll have a partner next year!


I love this display, I just wish I could see it at night! This is near Karen's house and I might be able to see it on Friday night if they still have it up.


My chosen sister, Cori, gave me this little guy because she fell in love with him and I liked him too!



And finally, what you've been waiting for...
And now you can head over to my friend, Katie's blog @Jeremiah's Mom, to collect the next letter.

I hope you have a fun Halloween, however you celebrate it! We're supposed to be getting some nasty weather tonight so I'm not sure how that's going to effect the Trick or Treating.

19 comments:

jocondine said...

So great displays for Halloween, thank you for sharing them and giving us a letter! Must say Maximus looks so cute and chic! xxx

cheryl said...

I really enjoyed seeing all of your lovely Halloween decor and stitching, and your sweet Maximus. Happy Halloween!

Tiffstitch said...

Oh wow! That is an awesome display. Happy Halloween!

Shelly said...

Happy Halloween! Love your decorations and that black tree for your Mill Hills. Maximus looks great!

Kay said...

Oh my, so much stitching. I love the mantlepiece. x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop this year.

I love all the Hallowe'en decor and the wonderfully spooky Maximus too. I really want to stitch Trick or Treat Fairy now I have finished Raven.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Raining here tonight so not very nice for all the little ghoulies that want to go trick or treating. I enjoyed seeing all your fun decorations!

Barb said...

You have so many cute designs! This is probably my favorite day too. I don't count Christmas and Easter because they have very important religious meaning for me. This one is pure fun! Sorry about the weather. It is a perfect Fall day here in the Seattle area.

Beth in IL said...

Just love all your Mill Hill finishes. I am quite addicted to them too.

Christine said...

Gorgeous stitching and Maximus looks very dapper - thanks for the letter

Clare-Aimetu said...

Gorgeous stitching, thank you for the letter, Happy Halloween 🦇

Rachel said...

Love all your Halloween pieces, but especially Mr Skeleton in the coffin=shaped frame. Glad to know he won't be alone next year! Hope you got to see the display at night; that must have been quite a sight. :)

Katie said...

I'm haunting my way through collecting letters. Love the stitching. The skeleton is too cute. I love the coffin display too. Perfect. What a fun Halloween display at that house. You can sure tell they love Halloween. They moved our Trick or Treating to tomorrow night because the weather was too bad. Crazy. When I was a kid we got what we got. Happy Halloween!

beadgirl said...

Hmm, I have a bunch of little Mill Hill doohickeys, and I wasn't sure what to do with them; maybe I should group them all together like you did. And ha, I love the cat collar. I can only imagine my cats' reactions if I tried that on them. Happy belated Halloween!

Leonore Winterer said...

What a stunning collection of Halloween stitching, and I love your cat with his little collar! Thanks for the letter.

Alicia said...

ME ENCANTAN LOS ADORNOS!!!
Y EL GATO UN AMOR!!
SALUDITOS

Bethan said...

Your skeleton looks great! A fantastic set of Halloween stitching x

Cathy said...

Lovely Halloween displays! I need one of those trees for hanging my growing collection of Halloween ornaments!

Ariadne said...

Wow the outside decorations are so impressive. AriadnefromGreece!