Tuesday 29 October 2019

The People Chose 🐱



A purrfect month for this Cat Momma! And especially today, it's National Cat Day!
Take a look at Jo @ Serendipitous Stitching to see more kitty stitching. 


Here's an oldie, but a goodie! Oh my, 30 years ago.


Another oldie, this is in memory of our first Siamese cat, Chachi.


This was supposed to be a trio of baking cats from Margaret Sherry, but I only finished this one for now.


A special birthday present for a friend. 


Ming helping me with kitty colours.
This is from The Snowflower Diaries.


A Mill Hill cutie, sneaking a cat in the sleigh!


This was a gift from a friend, but I haven't started it yet.


Nathan chose this one to try for his first piece. But the "floss" was more like yarn and it wasn't easy to work with. This might have been as far as he got!


Another Margaret Sherry kitty, this was for a recent exchange.


I didn't stitch this one, but it does have our two kitties in it! Karen made it for me when me moved into our house again.


More Mill Hill treasures, I think I have a couple I still need to stitch.


That's it for now, but I'm thinking about making this photo into a pattern.


So head on over to Jo's blog to if you haven't already.
Is there such a thing as too many cats?!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

So many gorgeous little designs with kitties in them. The Mill Hills make a lovely display, and whose cat collection would be complete without a Margaret Sherry design or two? Great post! :)

Linda said...

Love all your kitty projects Astrid. Your furbabies are adorable.

Linda

Vickie said...

Such wonderful cat stitches! And that custom made gift from Karen is just WOW!!

Faith... said...

What cute kitties you have there! I especially love the stitching kitty!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Your furries are definitely cuties! And nice kitty stitcheries too.

Cathy said...

You've stitched a lot of cute kitties. A chart of your current kitties would be wonderful.

Katie said...

Great cat filled post! I figured you would be able to put together a great one.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice. I knew this was a "must" for you!
Love all your different cat designs especially the Home of the Needleworker with the added kitties.

Bethan said...

Nope - definitely no such thing as too many cats! Your cats (both stitched and real) are gorgeous. The photo of them at the end is great, I love how their tails shape into a heart! x