Monday 1 October 2012

September WIPocalypse and a Sweet Surprise!


  Still working on beading, I love the way it looks!  I know it's hard to see in this picture, I haven't done enough for it to really show.  I want will be done by THIS weekend!  Then onto the framing part - DJ, I'll need your input!

Look what I received from my gf last week!  You know when you have a friend you haven't seen in what seems like forever?  The kind you always know will be there for you even when you don't see each other very often?  The kind that can drive you crazy, but you love them anyway?!  Yeah, that's her!  Well, we hadn't seen each other in quite a while and really needed to get together, so she sent this as a wonderful surprise.  She knows how much I love Halloween, so in my goodie box were sweets, cookies, brownies, and even a Halloween bag, wahoo!  This bag will be great for toting my Halloween stitching with me.
The only "problem" I had with this was sharing with the rest of the family!  DH loves iced sugar cookies and the boys are always hungry, especially for treats.  But I played nice and shared my goodies, it was a fun treat for us all.

So my dear friend, I'm not sure you read this, but thank you.  Totally unnecessary, but very much appreciated.  I'm so glad we actually got together yesterday afternoon and I'm looking forward to our next outing!  Love you and miss you lots.  ♥


WIPocalypse Full Moon dates for 2012:
January 9, February 7, March 8, April 6, May 5, June 4, July 3, August 1, August 31, September 29, October 29, November 28, December 28





1 comment:

Parsley said...

What a nice 'treat' from your friend. Love that!