Thursday 25 October 2012

Pinterest Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares Winner!


I'm still baking pumpkin goodies, here's the latest -  Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares.

 

 

*My take on the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares?  Another yum!  I didn't line the pan with foil and it turned out just fine.  I think the only thing I'd change with this recipe is to use mini chocolate chips.  The bigger ones seems to clump together.  Not that that's a bad thing, but I wanted to taste the pumpkin.  The batter test was good and the squares were nice and moist.

*Others take on the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares?  Football team approved!  The few leftovers brought home didn't last very long.

  *Would I make it again?  Yes!  I think it would be a great thing to bring for a Halloween gathering we're going to.

No comments: