Wednesday 13 December 2023

Fully Finished Gallery ~ December 2023 ๐Ÿ–ผ



Welcome to Rachel's Fully Finished Gallery SAL for December, the last one for the year! 
Be sure to take a look and see what others have finished this time.


I've had this little guy finished for a while, I think you can tell from the "lovely" mask he's wearing?!
I decided to finish him to put on my tree this year.


I haven't quite decided if I'm keeping this cutie, or giving him as a gift.


Here's another one I've had finished for a while, and finally put it together. This was a little different to piece together, but I like the way it looks. It's supposed to be a gift, but now I really like it!


I have plenty of Prairie Schooler Santas to finish, although I'm not sure when.

Many thanks to Rachel for hosting this year.
I know I was late for two or three, but still wanted to post to prove to myself I fully finished something! ๐Ÿ˜†

7 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Yay for finishes! Even nicer when they can go on your tree to be admired.

Pamela said...

Sweet finishes! The snowman looks like he is in Japan. People continue to mask here!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great finishes, I love the masked snowman, in years to come it will tell quite a story

diamondc said...

Merry Christmas Astrid: Love your adorable ornaments.

Catherine

Katie said...

Great finishes. Love them all.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely ornaments. I wouldn't want to give those skates away either!

Rachel said...

Thank you for your entries this months, and in previous months too. I'm glad this SAL has motivated (guilt-tripped?) you to finish off some of your stitching. This month's were perfect for December. I especially love the little gnome!