Tuesday 28 November 2023

Fully Finished Gallery ~ November 2023 🖼 and a Confirmation


Welcome to Rachel's Fully Finished Gallery SAL for November. I know it's too late to post there, but for my record, I'm still posting!
Be sure to have a look and see what others have finished this time.


I made these for Nathan's two catechists who led his confirmation class. She's Our Lady of Lourdes from DelphinaRoseArt. I decided to stitch it on perforated paper so it could be propped up instead of framed.


He chose Gman2 to be his mentor, appropriate since he's a youth minister in the Church.


Nathan with Gman1 and C.


Standing behind the Chapel we were married in.


I should be on time next month!

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Our Lady of Lourdes is wonderful!
Again, congratulations to Nathan. These are wonderful pictures. :)

jocondine said...

Thanks for sharing with us and the stitchings are really nice. xxx

Katie said...

Great finishes. I love working on perforated paper. Done when done. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Great photos - so nice to see your family all together.

Faith... said...

Beautiful gifts for his catechists and putting them on perforated paper leaves the recipients with many different options for displaying them.

Congrats to Nathan and your family! I can't believe how tall he is!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely ornaments and fabulous photos too.