Friday 24 November 2023

I am not a Turkey...🦃

Here's the beginning of those fabulous turkeys!
Once again, I asked 17 year old Nathan what he would say - I'm not a turkey, I'm a character in a video game! Apparently a special character that I wouldn't get. 
I think 1st grade Nathan was more original! 😆


Here are a few of this year's non-turkeys. I have no reason to go into the school now, but the Vice Principal was kind enough to send me these.


I am not a turkey. Can't you see the "M" on my shirt? It stands for the Maryland Terps! My fans love me. I am a basketball player! My team needs me. Don't eat me! Gobble, gobble. I mean, Go Terps!



Hi! I am Flash and as you see I am NOT a turkey. I am a superhero and I am very fast. I can run 1,750,000,000,000,000,000!



I am not a turkey. I'm a princess and I love reading my books. I'm also really good with animals.



I am not a turkey. I am very good in the army. I run and train in the army. I am very brave in the army. I am definitely not a turkey. 



I am not a turkey. I am here for Christmas. I have colorful lights and a bright star. You can decorate me.



I love not being a turkey. I swim deep under water. I have a blue laser beam that fires out of my mouth. I have lizard spikes on my back because I am Turkeyzilla. Uh... Godzilla! No turkey to see here folks.



A shortened version, but I hope enough to put a smile on your face!
 

7 comments:

Pamela said...

These are so cute!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm definitely smiling! I love the creativity behind all of them, but particularly the Christmas version.

Faith... said...

Love these Astrid. Very nice of them to send you these. The Christmas tree one would be my winner because I think it was the most imaginative since they were a different holiday all together.

Shelly said...

Adorable! I'm seeing things like this at the middle school that I work at.

Cathy said...

So cute! I really like the creativity! And that Christmas tree -- I just love it!

Katie said...

So cute. I love kids creativity that's for sure. The tree is my favorite. So smart.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

How lovely to see a few of these this year! Tell the VP it is my favourite post of the year!
I like the Christmas Tree one this year. And Turkeyzilla.