Wednesday 13 September 2023

Fully Finished Gallery ~ September 2023 πŸ–Ό


Welcome to Rachel's Fully Finished Gallery SAL for September. I'm getting ready for October!
Be sure to have a look and see what others have finished this time.


Family Portrait - Just Cross Stitch Halloween Magazine 2013
Even better, I actually had the Tokens and Trifles sewing card. I filled in the background, I didn't like how it looked without it.


Pumpkit - Just Cross Stitch Halloween Magazine 2018
This was just too cute that I couldn't NOT stitch it!


And here they are together on my Halloween tree. Most of the ornaments are Mill Hill, but not anymore.


Not sure what I have planned for next month...
πŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ?

9 comments:

Pamela said...

Great Halloween finishes!

Katie said...

Those are both adorable. Great job!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous finishes, especially the trim on the witch.

Shelly said...

How cute! Love the hairy trim on the witchπŸ₯°

Faith... said...

Your Family Portrait looks great Astrid. I love the floss you used on it. The kitty pumpkin is very cute!

Toki said...

The atmosphere of the witch has become very nice. Pumpkin cat is also cute.

diamondc said...

Hello Astrid: They are both so adorable the witch finish is perfect with that trim.

Catherine

Cathy said...

Adorable Halloween finishes! Creative finishing too.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

awwww - that kitty pumpkin is SO cute!! I can see why you had to stitch it.