Wednesday 18 October 2023

Fully Finished Gallery ~ October 2023 🖼


Welcome to Rachel's Fully Finished Gallery SAL for October. I'm still trying to finish up a couple things for Halloween!
Be sure to have a look and see what others have finished this time.


This one has been finished since 2020, but I finally fully finished it! I've had this wooden frame for a while, but it was too small to put anything in. So I decided to think "outside" the box and add it in front of the frame instead.
It's Boo Bee from Hinzeit.


This is Fall Fun from Mill Hill.
I changed the wording for a cousin who got married over the weekend. They had a barn wedding, so I thought it would be an appropriate reminder.


It was a beautiful wedding, and so much fun!


This barn was built on her parents property and will be used for horses eventually. I think they did a great job building it themselves!

9 comments:

diamondc said...

Hello Astrid: Nice finishing.
The barn is a great idea for a wedding.

Catherine

Pamela said...

The Mill Hill finish is a perfect remembrance os the barn wedding!

Pamela said...

Oops, that should say of not os.

Vickie said...

I love how you made the Mill Hill for your cousin. I wondered who's wedding it was you were attending!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

The barn is an amazing venue for a wedding - I would love it for sure.
Two more really cute finishes too.

Shelly said...

Perfect FFOs! Barn weddings are so pretty 😍

Faith... said...

Great finishes Astrid! I love how you thought outside the box for the witch's hat. That is a nice little remembrance you stitched for their for the wedding day. That barn looks awesome for having built it their self.

Toki said...

congratulations on comleting these two cute things.
I was impressed by the wonderful wedding venue that used a barn.😂

Katie said...

That frame works perfect now. Great idea! Love your Mill Hill kit. What a perfect gift. Lovely barn!! Perfect spot for a wedding.