Sunday 13 August 2023

Fully Finished Gallery ~ August 2023 🖼

Welcome to Rachel's Fully Finished Gallery SAL for August. It was a sweet finish this month!
Be sure to have a look and see what others have finished this time.



I've had this stitched for a while, but wasn't sure how to finish it. I had this frame and decided it would look good in it.
I couldn't get it to align, only to realize I was a stitch off. Luckily it was only three stitches.


I love this little guy from Mill Hill, he was a fun stitch.


I glued this little piece on the back so it would stand up. It's actually a place card holder I found online.


A rather small beehive to go with the gnome?!


That is all for now, I hope for more next time!

I'll have a retreat post coming soon, it was a fantastic one!

8 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Mill Hill always seems to have the cutest designs. It's nice to see that gnomes are still a 'thing' and yours is very cute!

diamondc said...

Hello Astrid: Fun post, I love anything bees, you have chosen three lovely designs.
Congratulations on the finishing.
Catherine

Faith... said...

Love your finishes! The Queen looks great and just like she is in charge. I real love the Bu,ble Bee Gnome! He is adorable. I don't know why those gnomes are so cute but they really are.

Shelly said...

Love your FFOs, they're wonderful!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Happy Saturday, Astrid. So many lovely bee stitches and finishes. The frame that you found for your beautiful Queen Bee is gorgeous and I just love you Mill Hill bees. How clever to use the placecard holder.I will have to remember that. Have a beeeautiful day. Hugs.

Toki said...

Only cute works.
The idea of using place cards in this way is great.
I like that way of thinking.

Katie said...

Ohhh I love your finishes. Sooo perfect and bee-autiful.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a busy bee post! The frame is perfect for the design. Square frames can be tricky to find.
Great idea to use the place card holder too.