Thursday 7 October 2021

Scavenger Photo Hunt - Pumpkin 📷🎃

 Welcome to the first word of the Scavenger Photo Hunt for October. As always, anyone can join in with whatever inspires you and I can always add it after the sign up is closed. 
Another week of being late posting, there's been so much going on with my Dad having a heart attack last week and coming to help out with my Mom, and then making arrangements for help while I went to a stitching retreat. Everything worked out in the end and I'm here again with them now to help out some more. And he's doing great!
So, for last week's word -


Pumpkin
Awe, back when the Gmen were little and so stinkin' cute!
Those were some big pumpkins.


Eight out of nine cousins in their personally created pumpkin shirts. I made one too and still wear it!



And here's little Nathan wearing his again when we went to Harpers Ferry.


He finally outgrew it, but still happy to pose with the pumpkins!


Maximus and Ming tolerating loving their collars.


OMGoodness, these are delicious!


Boba Fett


Phineas, Ferb and Perry


Cat and Bat


Gman2/Buzz


Gman1/Woody


Bat and haunted house


Scenes from a pumpkin patch





Peek a boo, Ming!


Pregnant with a perfect little pumpkin!


AKA, Nathan!


A variety of pumpkins, such fun!







And just like that, tomorrow is Friday and there's a new word to blog about - Candy.

One of these days I'll get my act together to read and comment on blogs!


5 comments:

Threads through my life said...

I'm still amazed at the numerous photos you have collected over the years; makes for a lovely post. Where we live they are not able to grow pumpkins in the fields so I enjoyed your photos. Thanks.

Jak said...

What a lovely lot of pumpkin pictures and an amazing assortment of carved pumpkins. The stitched pictures are beautiful and I love the picture of pregnant you and then the outcome of it all or should I say the fruits of your labour!!!
So sorry about your Dad but glad he is feeling better. It makes you realise how much they mean to you and how fragile life can be. Take care all of you. xx

Jak said...

PS. How could I forget to mention your two beautiful Tonks Maximus and Ming. I think tolerating should be the correct word. They both look a bit annoyed!! 😅

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So sorry that your dad had an episode but very glad to hear that he's doing well. Enjoyed seeing all your pumpkin photos (but enjoyed seeing your little guys even more!).

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your pregnant pumpkin wins the prize for this post! Also, do you label all the photos with which G-Man is which or can you still tell?
Glad to hear your Dad is recovering too. That must have been scary.