Monday 5 July 2021

Scavenger Photo Hunt - July 📷 ✨

 Welcome to the first word of the Scavenger Photo Hunt for July. As always, anyone can join in with whatever inspires you and I can always add it after the sign up is closed.
This week's word is -

Sparkle...


Sparkles at Disney in 2002


Last night at our friend's house, their neighbours had a show we were able to enjoy.
 

Can you see how thrilled Nathan was when I wanted to take his photo?!


Some of last night's fireworks, I love how you can hear some of the sparkles, or maybe they sound more like crinkles?



More 4th sparkles created by DH and boys at the lake, several years ago - I did take both of these photos, but separately, then put them together. 


This was for an exchange, I added the sparkle red boarder and then stitched fireworks with a Kreinik thread.


More sparkle thread, I really need to work on this again.


I made this for Mill Hill for my Momma and added the sparkles in the sky and some in the snow.


I guess I could have looked for some lovely water photos, but fireworks seemed appropriate this week! 

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Beautiful finishes and great fireworks photos!

Carol said...

Fabulous fireworks … don’t know why I didn’t think of that 😃

Jak said...

What a fabulous lot of 'sparkle' pictures. If you had not said so I would not have known you had combined two pictures. Seems you enjoyed your neighbours fireworks as much as they must have done!! The cross stitch pictures are lovely. I also have the same Hymns of the Faith downloaded on my computer. xx

Linda said...

Great photos as always Astrid.

Linda

Sheryl said...

I enjoy seeing the photos you show each week, Great firework displays and pretty Mill Hill stitching.