Friday 19 March 2021

Scavenger Photo Hunt - March ๐Ÿ“ท๐ŸŒ„

 Welcome to this week's Scavenger Photo Hunt from Katie @I live, I love, I craft, I am me... The words this week are...


Sunset/Sunrise...

Sunrise
This one was at Haleakala National Park in Hawaii. My DH actually took this photo while we were there on a cruise. Nathan was too little to go and someone had to stay with him (and sleep in)!!!


This was early morning in Baltimore, Maryland, when I was able to actually go in the building to volunteer at the Christian radio station I listen to.


This was taken the morning we were driving to Pennsylvania to take Gman1 to visit a college he was interested in. 


Early morning at Deep Creek Lake in western Maryland. 



Sunset
A weekend stitching retreat near St. Michaels, Maryland.


Looking out our back deck to the trees behind us.


I'm pretty sure this is sunset?! At Topsail Beach, North Carolina, while spending a week there with the family.


Beautiful sunset at the same beach, different evening, it might have even been a different year!


The cornfield behind the house at Deep Creek Lake.


Now here's a beautiful piece that I have yet to stitch. I think I really need to get the same fabric, it's perfect for her.


Be sure to look at the other beautiful scenes from the others who are participating!

13 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Gorgeous photos, thank you so much for sharing, Astrid.

Jak said...

What a beautiful selection of photographs. The one taken through your trees looks like an enormous bush fire. My favourite though is the second beach sunset, the colours are beautiful. xx ๐Ÿ˜€

Threads through my life said...

What a cracking set of photos. Lovely colours. My favourite is the one looking through the trees from the decking.

Vickie said...

You really have gorgeous photos Astrid!

Carol said...

All spectacular but my favourite has to be the one from your deck ... that is a fabulous shot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Linda said...

Wow! Lovely photos Astrid.

Linda

Tigermouse said...

Some lovely shots here, I have two favourites - the one taken from your deck and the one above it. The deck one looks like the sky is on fire :)

Cathy said...

More beautiful pictures!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Gorgeous photos! Living in the most easterly town in England, we get stunning sunrises over the sea. We also get some good sunsets over the rivers and marshes too.

kjsutcliffe said...

What joyous and colourful skies!

diamondc said...

Astrid: Beautiful photos, thank-you for sharing.
I like your new Mermaid design.
Have a wonderful week.

Catherine

Shami Immanuel said...

Beautiful Photographs.

Kc'sCourt said...

Great Photos

Julie xxxxxx