Thursday 11 March 2021

Scavenger Photo Hunt - March đŸ“·↕

Welcome to this week's Scavenger Photo Hunt from Katie @I live, I love, I craft, I am me... The words this week are...


Look Up...

Say cheese!
 This was taken in Toronto, Canada, when we were there celebrating my birthday in '17. We went to Rogers Centre to see the Toronto Blue Jays play baseball and this sculpture is there, "The Audience"



Viewing Snowdrops from the ground up.


Lady Liberty on Liberty Island in New York Harbour.


The Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
A "work" trip for DH that I was able to attend, we considered this our 20th Wedding Anniversary celebration.


Look Down...
Same trip, this time we were able to see it from a helicopter.


Looking down at Ming and Maximus this week as they sat and enjoyed the morning sun in my craft room window sill.


Oh my, no stitching, new or old, to show?! No worries, I do have some things to show that a friend was kind enough to give me since she's not stitching anymore.

I'm so sorry, I'm a week behind on responding to comments and most important - reading the Photo Hunt blogs! I know what I'll be catching up on this weekend.
Be sure to check out what the others have posted!


14 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great photos, we could all look up a bit more, so much more to see

Threads through my life said...

I do like to look up and admit not to doing this often enough. Some lovely photos, especially the Liberty Statue. Ming and Maximus look so cute.

Jak said...

What lovely imaginative photographs. So suitable for the word choice this week. But best of all has to be of Ming and Maximus. xx

Fil said...

Great photos - I love the Audience - so unusual.

Linda said...

Awesome pictures Astrid. You wouldn't catch me in that building in Dubai. That is one tall, scary looking building.

Linda

kjsutcliffe said...

Excellent photos! and yes please Astrid - if you would take the photo hunt over that would be amazing, let me know and I'll answer any queries and then you can take over from April which would be brilliant!

diamondc said...

Astrid: What a fun post. Thank-you for sharing with us.
Have a sweet day

Catherine

Cathy said...

You are an awesome photographer and I enjoy seeing your pictures.

Susan Smith said...

The photos of the sculptures are amazing & a good interpretation of what happens in the crowd of spectators. Your cats are certainly cute.
Take care & stay safe.

Carol said...

Great photos Astrid ... we always say that you see the best views when looking up when exploring a city ... you miss so much when just looking at eye level. So pleased that you are happy to take in the photo hunt. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for April, 😃

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I do like the different viewpoints! Especially the building seen from above and below.

Barb said...

Great photos!!!

Kc'sCourt said...

Great photos

Julie xxxxxxx

Tigermouse said...

Apologies for the late comment but it's been quite busy round here of late :) I like the snowdrops and the shot of Lady Liberty but my favourite just has to be Ming and Maximus :)