Friday 12 February 2021

Scavenger Photo Hunt - February 📷

WoW, I Wonder What Words I can come up With?! Welcome to the Scavenger Photo Hunt from Katie @I live, I love, I craft, I am me... This Week, it's...


The letter W...
It's been rather snowy here lately, so here's a Winter White Wonderland through the Window.


Winter Wind chimes in Western Maryland, taken by my Dad.


Weathered Welsh flag waving in the Wind.
This was just sent by my Dad this morning - it will be replaced by a new one I gave him last year.


Wee Nathan in the Water with Waves.


Woodsy Walkway in Alaska.


Winking With Uncle Peter!


Walpoo Falls in Walmea Canyon, Kauai, Hawaii.


A Wayback photo by the White House in Washington, DC, with the Washington Monument in the background on the left.
Another one taken by my Dad, you can't take a photo like that anymore!


And finally, Woodsy Father Christmas that I stitched for my parents in 1992.


Who knew W could be so Wonderful?!
Thanks for another fun week, Katie. Be sure to see What others have posted.


14 comments:

Bag End Gardener said...

Wonderful words to go with pretty pictures :-)

No such thing as too much alliteration :-)

Susan Smith said...

WOW, how wonder a "W" can be. I love the wood in Alaska & your old photos in Washington DC, I'm sure couldn't happen these days & your first snowy photo is taken through such a pretty window. Thanks for sharing in the fun. Take care, stay safe & hugs.

Threads through my life said...

Love all your W words. My favourites are the window and the walk in Alaska. Seems alliteration is a popular theme this week!

Clicky Needles said...

Wow, so many Ws. Love the winter wonderland. Cn x

Magpie's Mumblings said...

What fun! My favourite is the woodsy walkway...I'd love to see that for real.

Linda said...

Another fun post Astrid. I loved all of your W photos.

Linda

Carol said...

What a fabulous selection of things beginning with ‘W’. Aren’t kids hilarious when they try to wink 😂

Tigermouse said...

A lovely selection of photos, I especially like the woodsy walk in Alaska but my favourite of them all is the window shot, it's amazingly beautiful :)

kjsutcliffe said...

Wowsers, what willpower with all the wonderful and whimsical 'W' words and photos! Well done you! x

Kc'sCourt said...

Lovely photos. Love the Santa picture

Julie xxxxxxx

Vickie said...

Well that was creative!

Jak said...

Loved that - very clever. One you missed though - the pattern in the window has a W right in the top. x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely photos and the Window with the W in the leading is fabulous.

Fil said...

Great words and pictures - I particularly love the woodland walk and waterfalls always make my heart jump for joy.