Sunday 3 May 2020

Scavenger Photo Hunt, April 📷

Well, it sure has sure been a looong April! But that means it's time for Katie's I live, I love, I craft, I am me ... scavenger photo hunt last month.

The words for April are...

Happiness is...
Yes, more hearts from Ming and Maximus. These two are such snuggle buddies and luckily they love to snuggle with us too.


Makes me smile...
The Easter baked goods I picked up from Kupcakes & Co. Such delicious treats, they put a smile on all of our faces!


Relaxing with...
A lovely evening with our neighbours by the fire pit, and the moon! No worries, social distance was observed.


Busy with...
Putting together masks for the family. Not quite good enough to be given away though!


Positive about...
Pondering about the future, it can only get better from here?! 


My own choice
Our beautiful azaleas along the driveway, only a few are slow bloomers.


Quite honestly, most of these photos can be interchanged with the words for April. It was hard to choose where to place them!

I hope you are all doing well these days, we're taking it one day at a time and just trying to keep healthy.

11 comments:

Linda said...

I love your monthly photos Astrid. Your flowers are gorgeous.

Linda

diamondc said...

Astrid: Beautiful photos.
Thank-you for sharing with us.
Stay healthy

Catherine

Barb said...

What a great post! Those Easter goodies looked wonderful. Your flowers are just beautiful!

Mary said...

Your flowers are gorgeous, love the mix of colors. Nice relaxing place to sit by the pond!! I would choose the cupcake with the carrot!! I love carrot cake, what a great assortment!

Julie said...

My favourite is you by the lake, that's a good thinking spot.
with love x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely photos, the view from the bench looks very relaxing.
The cats look so sweet and cuddly together.

Quiltingwiththefarmerswife said...

Enjoyed seeing your pictures especially the kitties. Their tails form a heart...so very sweet. Patty McDonald

Rachel said...

Such a lovely set of photos to round off April. I try to focus on the positives, such as even if lock down restrictions aren't relaxed much over the coming months at least there's the summer sunshine to look forward to. Lock down would have been so much harder to cope with over winter.

Katie said...

Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

You're so right in saying that we have to take things one day at a time right now and I suspect that will be the case for quite some time to come. That row of azaleas is SO beautiful - the bees must be so happy.

Faith... said...

Oh look at the kitties' tails; how cute. All your flowers are gorgeous and those treats look yummy!!